report a concern?

Please call 903-856-3330 to report a concern.

Show All Answers

1. apply for a special event permit?
2. tow a vehicle on my property?
3. compliment an employee?
4. determine if someone is using my personal identifying information?
5. see if someone is in jail?
6. report suspected elder/child abuse?
7. obtain a protective order?
8. contest a citation?
9. report criminal activity?
10. pay a citation?
11. report a concern?
12. file a complaint against an officer?
13. obtain a copy of my criminal history?
14. get fingerprinted?
15. copy of my driving record?
16. hire an officer to work security?